1.14.2008

Spike TV

In April an interesting new TV series will debut on Spike TV, and it will be watched with an insider's eye in our house. Make sure to check it out. As my hubby says, it sure makes that job look exciting!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

On a semi-related note ... did you see that Trading Spaces is coming back with new episodes in a couple of weeks and Paige Davis will be back as host? I haven't watched since we were in Dallas, I think, but I might have to start tuning back in. She sometimes annoyed me on a Rachel Ray-type level but the show sure did go downhill after she got the axe.

Laura said...

No!!! I haven't seen that. I will definitely tune in. I haven't been a fan ever since they changed the entire format of the show. (Though I did watch that whole contest they did and the $100,000 makeover.) I wasn't a huge fan of her, but she worked well with the show.

And damn this writer's strike. I need my shows back! At least I have Project Runway and now American Idol.

Stacey said...

As much of a reality (crap) TV junkie that I am, I never got into Project Runway. Not sure why. But I am definitely on board with AI. Though, I have to admit that I sorta lose interest when they get past the audition process and on to the people who can actually sing. That's no fun. I like the freaks!

Laura said...

It is way more fun to watch right now, but I'm usually hooked all season long. I NEVER vote, of course.

We watched the auditions from Dallas last night. Do you think they were in the new hotel in Victory Plaza (or whatever it's called)? Note that at least two of the golden-ticket winners were from Oklahoma. :)

Stacey said...

Yeah, maybe. I was trying to figure out where the heck the other location besides Texas Stadium was, too. Had to be an area that holds a lot of people and it sure wasn't inside the AA Center.

Have you heard of that site votefortheworst.com? My friend Savonne is one of the people behind it. It's hilarious!